CESMM4 Revised: Complete Book Bundle
is an indispensable collection covering all aspects of the Civil Engineering Method of Measurement (CESMM).
This set, discounted by 15%
, includes the revised fourth edition of CESMM — CESMM4 Revised
, CESMM4 Revised Handbook
, and CESMM4 Revised: Examples.
brings the method into line with the most recent developments in the industry, it
CESMM4 Revised: Handbook
- enables the precise estimation of the cost of civil engineering works
- is contract neutral, so can be used with NEC, FIDIC or ICC
- is largely National Standard neutral and can be used internationally.
is the only comprehensive and authoritative guide to CESSM. This new edition has been fully revised and updated to cover all recent changes and new material in CESMM4 Revised.
CESMM4 Revised: Examples
- an essential guide for those seeking an authoritative introduction to CESMM
- a useful reference for anyone who needs to prepare bills of quantities
- an informative comparison of CESMM4 Revised and earlier editions of CESMM.
gives you a range of Bills of Quantities examples, based on Section 8, Work Classification, of CESMM4 Revised
. This new guide provides
- numerous examples that illustrate the application of the rules of measurement across all 26 classes of Work
- hints and tips to the layout and style of Bills and Bill items compiled using the CESMM
- quick easy-reference examples of the usage of CESMM4 Revised.
The books in this ultimate set make up a complete reference for anyone who needs to prepare bills of quantities in civil engineering work.
Note, we also offer a two book bundle.
The real joy of the CESMM is that you really need to have and to develop a thorough understanding of how work is constructed to properly build the Bill of Quantities and to select all the necessary items. (...) CESMM4 is absolutely fitting with the current trends. Completely aligned with collaboration and trust and proper reimbursement of all parties who properly fulfil their obligations.
Veronica Flint Williams, Environment Agency
Product code: 9780727765680
Publication status: Published
Publisher: ICE Publishing