Civil Engineering Procedure is an indispensable guide which describes and explains the stages of work for a project from the first consideration through to completion of construction and then beyond to handing over the resulting structures and services for use.
The industry has evolved since the sixth edition in 2009 and this new fully updated edition includes coverage of the CDM 2015 Regulations, NEC3 and building information modelling (BIM).
Civil Engineering Procedure focuses on the following topics:
• project concept and feasibility;
• project strategy and design;
• planning and control of construction;
• construction management organisation;
• testing, commissioning and handover;
• operation, maintenance and asset management
Civil Engineering Procedure, Seventh Edition is the essential reference for student and graduate engineers, offering comprehensive, expert guidance on every key stage of an engineering project from conception and development through to completion and handover.